Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I am going to chew off my arm if I don't have a smoke right now!

So it has been 5 hours and 10 minutes since I smoked the last cigarette that I will ever smoke in my life.  Why?  Because I am sick of being controlled by an addiction.  Yes, I could have a cigarette right now and it would be awesome.  But one is never enough.  At least not for me.  My sister is getting married tomorrow.  That will be the first challenge against my new quest.  Second challenge? Horse races with my buddy Chris on Saturday.  If I can get up to Sunday morning without having smoked I reckon I'll be halfway there.  After that I'm heading off to Middelburg where the temptation will not be as bad.  Shit, as I write this my fucking leg is shaking.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment